Receive the benefits of Personal Training for a lower cost.
Small Group Training is a unique opportunity to receive instruction from a personal trainer while working out with others who share similar fitness goals. Your trainer will lead you through a structured series of workouts while providing feedback on your technique and form. Come prepared to learn, sweat, and be motivated!
Get a high-intensity workout our way! This is a rigorous program for avid fitness freaks. We want you to “bring it!”
- Participants who want a moderate to high level of physical performance in a workout
- Average to high level of cardio and strength
- Exercises to improve power, agility, speed, coordination and strength
- Use of rig, turf, push-sleds, battle ropes, TRX and more
- NO classes the week of July 3rd
Wake Up Warrior
Wake up the warrior inside of you and kick start your day with this bootcamp-style workout! It will challenge your body, mind, and spirit and make your morning great!
- Participants who want a high-energy experience through total body workouts
- Currently exercising
- Muscle confusion via compound exercises
- Workout is outdoors (indoors if inclement weather)
- Use body bands, med balls and more
- There will be no classes the week of July 3rd
Athletic Performance Training
Improve your speed, agility, vertical, and power with this performance-based program. Our trainers will push you to the limit and help improve your performance in any sport. Pre and post tests included.
Student & Affiliate: $25
- Athletes involved in intramural sports or sport clubs
- Experience in sport participation preferred
- Pre and post testing
- Drills and exercises that enhance athletic performance
Workplace Wellness Workouts
We bring the workout to you.
Many of us spend much of our day sitting at a desk. Our Workplace Wellness Workout program gives you a reason to take a break, get up, and move. We send our personal trainers out on campus to lead you through weekly lunchtime workouts and exercises that you can do anywhere. All fitness levels and abilities are welcome, and you do not need to be a Rec Sports member to participate.