Customized training plans to help you reach your fitness goals.
Personal training is an individualized approach to overall health and fitness improvement. Our nationally-certified personal trainers work with you to create workouts that reflect your interests and goals, regardless of whether you’re training for performance or just starting out. Sessions may take place at the Nat or Shell depending on your preference and space availability.
NEW! InBody Composition Analysis
Using bioelectrical impedance technology, our InBody analyzer will provide you with a comprehensive view of your body composition balance. Our Personal Trainers will guide you through the detailed analysis of your body’s fat and muscle. The test will also measure body water levels, skeletal muscle mass, your calculated basal metabolic rate, and more!
|Single Analysis||5-Pack Analysis|
Body Composition Assessment
This assessment is designed for anyone interested in learning more about his or her body composition and will measure body composition, a body weight ratio of fat mass to lean mass. Measurements are taken by skin-fold calipers.
Personal Training: Individual
Designed for anyone looking for direction and motivation in their fitness routine. Work with a trainer one-on-one to customize and reach your fitness goals.
|Assessment||1 session||3 sessions||6 sessions||12 sessions|
Personal Training: Partner
Designed for anyone looking for direction and motivation in their fitness routine and enjoy training with a friend. Work with a trainer to customize and reach you and your friend’s fitness goals.
|3 sessions||6 sessions||12 sessions|
Personal Training: Small Group
Work with a certified personal trainer in a welcoming, friendly group environment that promotes camaraderie and accountability. During each one hour session, a personal trainer will lead you and 2-7 other individuals through a structured workout in the Performance Training Center or Personal Training Studio. Your trainer will help you find success through a creative, fun, and dynamic workout experience, while giving you the best value for your fitness dollar.
Student: $50/6-week session
Affiliate: $60/6-week session
- Participants of all fitness levels looking for more structure in their fitness regimen
- 60 minutes of group training with certified personal trainer
- Proper warm-up and cool down designed for each day’s workout
- Full body workout including strength and cardio components
- Training will utilize a variety of equipment including dumbbells, medicine balls, resistance bands, stability balls, and more
The following restrictions apply when cancelling a personal trainer:
- Client must call the Member Services office and their personal trainer to cancel
- Cancellations must occur at least 12 hours in advance (failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of that session)