Bring a friend to work out with you.
$7 / entry
Rec Sports members can sponsor up to three guests per day. Guest passes are non-refundable and can only be used once. You may purchase a guest pass at the Shell or Nat Member Services Office. Guest passes are not valid at Ogg Hall Fitness Center or Nielsen Tennis Stadium.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Present a valid photo ID to verify their age
- Be accompanied by their sponsor at all times
OGG HALL FITNESS CENTER GUEST PASSES
Guest Passes are available at Ogg Hall Fitness Center June 18 – August 26.
(Online only; no in-person purchases available.)
Guest Passes are non-refundable and can only be used for one visit to Ogg Hall Fitness Center. If a guest leaves the facility, the guest will need to purchase another guest pass.
Refunds will not be given for any reason, including if guest is not eligible to use purchase guest pass.
Ogg Hall Fitness Guest Passes are valid for Summer 2018 only. Guest Pass must be used between June 18- Aug 26, 2018.
Redeem Guest Pass by presenting electronic PDF attached to emailed receipt at Ogg Hall Fitness Center Member Services desk. Presenting PDF attachment on a phone or tablet is accepted; a paper copy of the PDF will also be accepted if unable to present electronically.
Eligibility requirements (verification required upon entry):
- Current Rec Sports Members are eligible to sponsor up to three guests each visit for $7.00 per person. Member must accompany guest throughout visit.
- UW-Madison Conference Attendees can purchase and use a guest pass without a sponsor; must provide proof of conference attendance upon entry.
- All guests must be at least 18 years old, present a valid photo ID to verify their age, and be accompanied by their sponsor (unless otherwise noted above).
Do you have an eligibility question? Please contact Ogg Hall Fitness Center at 608-262-8244 before purchasing.