Parking & Directions
- Lot 76 Ramp (located on the east side of the facility)
- Lot 75 / Hospital Ramp (4-minute walk): credit card only
- Lot 60 (8-minute walk): free after 4:30pm Monday – Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday
- Lot 82 (3-minute walk): free after 4:30pm Monday – Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday
- Bike and moped stalls are available in front of the Nielsen
- * Parking availability may be restricted without notice due to special events such as WIAA state tournaments
- View all the parking options near Nielsen Tennis Stadium
- Convenient bus lines include the 2, 9, 28, 38, 80, 81, 82, and 84.
Get a headstart on your workout by taking a BCycle to Nielsen. Park your bike across the street at the station in front of Ebling Library for the Health Sciences (on Observatory Drive). A full map of all BCycle stations in the Madison area is available online.
*UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff receive a special rate of $20 for the year pass. Visit the Madison BCycle website for more information and to retrieve your discount code.
|September 2 – December 31|
|Monday – Friday||6:15am – 10:30pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:45am – 10:30pm|
|September 1||October 21|
|September 9||November 11|
|September 30||November 18|
|Badger Home Football Games (Closes at Noon)|
|Labor Day Weekend|
|September 2 – 4||CLOSED|
|December 24 & 25||CLOSED|
|December 31 & January 1||CLOSED|
See for Yourself
Programs & Features
- Tennis (indoor and outdoor)
- Open Rec activities
Indoor Tennis Courts
Nielsen Tennis Stadium offers 12 indoor tennis courts for singles and doubles play.
Outdoor Tennis Courts
Nielsen Tennis Stadium offers six outdoor tennis courts for singles and doubles play.
Nielsen Tennis Stadium offers five singles squash courts and one doubles court.