If you want to be a Badger, just run along with us.
This fall, we will be hosting the 4th annual Light of the Moon 5K. This year, the late-night run/walk is part of Wisconsin Welcome! You and your friends can join us in lighting up the night (and Lakeshore Path) during this annual celebration.
Thursday, September 27
7:30pm @ Near East Fields
Registration will open in August.
What to Expect
- 5 kilometers of lakeshore beauty
- A visit from everyone’s favorite sweater-wearing Badger
- All-around good times captured in photos by Rec Sports photographers
Race Day Information
- Race start time is 7:30pm and race course closes at 9pm
- Free parking in Lot 62 after 4:30pm
- Starting line is on the Near East Fields, in front of Dejope Residence Hall
- Participants are encouraged to wear bright neon inspired clothing for visibility, safety, and fun during the race
View more photos on our Facebook page!