Day of Play is a community outreach initiative for elementary school students grades K – 5. This event shares the “Play Hard. Get Fit. Live Well.” mentality with school-age children of all skill levels. Join in a day of fun, movement-based activities led entirely by UW-Madison students!
What to Expect
- Sports skills presented by Wisconsin
- Sport Club members
- Themed recreational games
- Obstacle courses
- Visits from Bucky
- Snacks and giveaways
- Parents are required to stay through the duration of the visit.
- Parents and families are encouraged to participate in this event, as well.
- Younger siblings are welcome.
- Free parking is available in Lot 62, across the street from the Nat.