Presented by American Family Insurance.
Day of Play is a community outreach initiative for elementary school students grades K – 5. This event shares the “Play Hard. Get Fit. Live Well.” mentality with school-age children of all skill levels. Join in a day of fun, movement-based activities led entirely by UW-Madison students!
February 8, 2019
10am – 11:30am
2000 Observatory Drive
Madison, WI 53706
What to Expect
- Sport clinics led by Wisconsin Sport Club members
- Games and activities led by college students in the Physical Education Teacher Education program
- Fitness for the entire family
- Break-out mini sessions for parents and guardians (you’ll still be able to participate with your child!)
- Snacks provided Kind
- Parents are required to stay through the duration of the visit
- Parents, families (including younger siblings), and guardians are encouraged to participate
- Pre-registration is encouraged but not required (onsite registration will also be available)
- Limited FREE parking in Lots 59 and 62: a parking attendant will be at these lots to give out permits beginning at 9:30am (available on a first come, first served basis; permits expire at noon)
- Surface parking is available in Lots 60, 76, and 82 for a flat $10 rate
- Hourly parking is available in Ramp 36
- A permit is required to park in all campus surface lots, and parking without a permit may result in a citation
For more information about parking on campus, including maps, rates, and metered parking options, please visit the Transportation Services website.
Thank You to Our Partners