Get fit with Bucky at Camp Randall Stadium.
All UW-Madison faculty, staff, and students (including May gards) are invited to attend this FREE workout to celebrate the end of the year and the start of summer. Recharge with a high-energy, low-stress workout on the Badgers’ 50-yard line. All fitness levels welcome!
Join us again in Spring 2018!
What To Expect
- High-energy workout led by Rec Sports fitness instructors
- Cardio-based exercises
- Complimentary water and KIND snacks
- FREE ride to and from the stadium with Madison BCycle (see below for details)
- Accommodations for all physical abilities
What to Wear/Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Athletic shoes
- Release of liability form
- Your coworkers and friends
Madison BCycle Access
WARM UP WITH A QUICK AND EASY RIDE ACROSS CAMPUS.
If you’re already a Madison BCycle member, you know the drill. Here’s a quick how-to for everyone else:
- Find your nearest Madison BCycle Station*
- Follow the touchscreen prompts and identify yourself as a Guest
- When asked “Do you have a promo code?”, select YES!
- Enter promo code and complete the screen prompts
- Swipe a valid credit card when prompted
- Park your bike at the nearest Madison BCycle station
- We’ll have a bike for you to ride after your workout as well!
BONUS: All students that ride a Madison BCycle to the event AND complete the workout may receive a secret code for a FREE 1-year Madison BCycle membership!
*Visit madison.bcycle.com to find the B station nearest you or get the FREE Madison BCycle Now app to see locations and real-time availability.
Campus area locations include:
- Charter and University
- Memorial Union
- Lake and University
- Union South
- Camp Randall/Breese Terrace
- West Washington/Regent Street