During select home football games, UW Recreational Sports will be providing recreational activities in a child care setting. The program is located at the UW Natatorium, which is on Observatory Drive, near the UW Hospital. Children four to twelve (4-12 as of Sept. 1st) years of age are welcome to attend Gameday Camp while their parents/guardians attend the Badger football game.
Badger Youth Gameday is administered by professional staff members of UW Recreational Sports and supported by highly motivated University students. Children are placed in activity areas according to their age. To ensure high quality and optimal supervision, the camp maintains a low child-to-staff ratio.
Pricing: $30 per child / game
- Registrations are processed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wisconsin Badger football tickets must be presented at check-in for each game to complete registration.
- Children must be pre-registered to attend. No drop-in registrations will be accepted on game days.
Hours of Operation:
- Games that this service will be offered are 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 2:30 pm kick-off times (no night games).
- Program is also only guaranteed to run based off of staff availability.
- Open to members and the general public.
Activities & Games:
|Basketball||Relays & Games|
|Football||Watching the Game|
- 4 - 5 years old - Offense
- 6 - 9 years old - Defense
- 10 - 12 years old - Special Teams