Share your ideas through discussions and surveys.
Rec Sports is recruiting 60 individuals to join our Think Big Member Panel. This group will provide insights and ideas for improving our programs, services, and facilities. Your role will be to engage in discussions and surveys related to the Rec Sports Master Plan, general operations and programs, and more.
Each discussion will include up to 12 members in order to keep conversation engaging and inclusive. We will use your feedback to inform and guide our decision-making in creating a quality experience for all members.
Think Big IS:
- A guided discussion with other Rec Sports members who represent various demographics and participation in different programs
- An opportunity to share your ideas and thoughts about new Rec Sports facilities
- An opportunity to share your ideas and thoughts about current and future Rec Sports programs and services
- An opportunity to improve the overall Rec Sports experience for current and future members
Think Big is NOT:
- A policy- or decision-making committee
- A town hall discussion format
- Only focused on the Rec Sports Master Plan