Looking to reserve a court for volleyball, racquetball or badminton? Members may reserve a court for small groups at the SERF and Nat at no charge. Simply call our Towel Room at the respective facility to guarantee your spot. Reservations are available for one-hour time slots and may be made up to three days in advance.
SERF: (608) 262-8259
Nat: (608) 262-3790
Tennis and Squash reservations may be placed by stopping by or calling the Nielsen Tennis Stadium. Visit our Tennis page
for more details about this process.
- Nielsen Tennis Stadium: (608) 262-0410
Step 1: Submit the online Special Event Request Form.
- RSOs or university departments: Submit the request at least two weeks prior to the date of the event
- Non-university affiliated organizations: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least four weeks prior to the date of the event
Step 2: You may be contacted by the Coordinator of Special Events to discuss details and logistics.
- Dates and times
- Purpose and scope of the event
- Number of participants
- Equipment rentals and costs
- Additional staffing requirements
- Liability insurance requirements
- Concession and vending requirements
- Payment methods
- Weather contingencies
Step 3: The coordinator of Special Events will compile the information and create a Confirmation Contract. The confirmation will be emailed to you to review, sign, and return.The event is officially scheduled when the following conditions are met:
- The cost estimate is accepted by the requesting party (Groups with cost greater than $500 must pay half the cost in advance)
- Confirmation Contract is signed and returned
- If applicable, parties will also need to fill out a Facility Use Agreement, Proof of Insurance form, and a Vending Agreement
Step 4: After the event has occurred, the Special Events Coordinator will send an invoice. The account must be settled within 14 business days. Specific instructions will be provided at that time.
Submit the Special Event Request Form.