Looking to reserve a court for volleyball, racquetball or badminton? Members may reserve a court for small groups at the SERF and Nat at no charge. Simply call our Towel Room at the respective facility to guarantee your spot. Reservations are available for one-hour time slots and may be made up to three days in advance.
SERF: (608) 262-8259
Nat: (608) 262-3790
Tennis and Squash reservations may be placed by stopping by or calling the Nielsen Tennis Stadium. Visit our Tennis page
for more details about this process.
- Nielsen Tennis Stadium: (608) 262-0410
Step 1: Submit the online Special Event Request Form.
- RSOs or university departments: Submit the request at least two weeks prior to the date of the event
- Non-university affiliated organizations: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least four weeks prior to the date of the event
Step 2: You may be contacted by the Coordinator of Special Events to discuss details and logistics.
- Dates and times
- Purpose and scope of the event
- Number of participants
- Equipment rentals and costs
- Additional staffing requirements
- Liability insurance requirements
- Concession and vending requirements
- Payment methods
- Weather contingencies
The coordinator of Special Events will compile the information and create a Confirmation Contract. The confirmation will be emailed to you to review, sign, and return.The event is officially scheduled when the following conditions are met:
- The cost estimate is accepted by the requesting party (Groups with cost greater than $500 must pay half the cost in advance)
- Confirmation Contract is signed and returned
- If applicable, parties will also need to fill out a Facility Use Agreement, Proof of Insurance form, and a Vending Agreement
Step 4: After the event has occurred, the Special Events Coordinator will send an invoice. The account must be settled within 14 business days. Specific instructions will be provided at that time.