Reservations to guarantee the availability of courts for indoor tennis, outdoor tennis, or squash may be made in person or by telephoning NTS starting at 7:45 a.m. Monday-Sunday (608-262-0410). Reservations will be recorded in the order received. Reservations made in person will alternate with a telephone reservation.
Each person must make his/her own reservation.
If all reservations are filled, players can be put on a Standby List. In case of court cancellations, players on the Standby List will be notified. A reservation will be held for 10 minutes past the scheduled time period. After 10 minutes, waiting players will be permitted to reserve the court.
A subsequent reservation may not be made until the previous reservation has been played. All players must check in at the Reservation Desk, show acceptable ID, and pay court fees before playing.
- 3 days - UW-Madison Students, Faculty or Staff and Spouses/Domestic Partners of UW Students and Faculty/Staff (call Monday for Thursday)
- 2 days - Students from other colleges and High School students (while UW is NOT in session only)
- 2 hours- High school Students (while UW is in session only)
- 1 day in advance-general public
- Players who are unable to show up for a reservation must contact NTS 2 hours in advance of their reservation so the vacant court may be made available to other players (608-262-0410).
- "NO SHOWS" and "LATE CANCELLATIONS" will be billed two times the reserver's court fee. Players with "NO SHOWS" and "LATE CANCELLATIONS" must pay the appropriate court cost before making a reservation or playing again.