OPEN RECREATIONAL SKATING
Ice Rink Fees
|UW-Madison Student with Valid ID Card||$3|
|UW-Madison Faculty/Staff* & Spouse/Domestic Partners*||$4|
|Other Student with ID (Includes Children)||$4|
|Skate Rental (Photo ID Required)||$2/Pair|
*Must have a current UW-Recsports Membership
**Spouses/Domestic Partners must have purchased a current Spouse/Domestic Partner pass
1. Instruction during recreational skating sessions by skating professionals is prohibited.
2. Staff has the authority to stop any activity that they feel creates maintenance or safety concerns (e.g. based on crowd size). This includes jumping.
3. Skating direction is at the discretion of staff on duty.
4. Participation in this activity is voluntary. The Sports Center is not responsible for injuries.
5. UW Faculty/Staff; Guest Students, Spouses/Domestic partners of F/S & students will need to pay the appropriate membership fee to receive discounted price on daily skating fee.