Forget about parking and focus on fitness by hopping on a BCycle and riding right up to the Camp Randall entrance.
If you're already a BCycle member, you know the drill. Here's a quick how-to for everyone else:
- Find your nearest BCycle Station*
- Follow the touchscreen prompts and identify yourself as a Guest
- When asked "Do you have a promo code?", select YES!
- Enter promo code 52516 and complete the screen prompts
- Swipe a valid cred card when prompted (as long as you arrive at Camp Randall within 30 minutes, your trip is FREE)
- Park your bike near the Gate 3 entrance and check it at the BCycle tent
- We'll have a bike for you to ride after your workout as well!
BONUS: All students that BCycle there AND complete the workout may receive a secret code for a FREE 1-year BCycle membership!
*Visit madisonbcycle.com to find the B station nearest you or get the FREE BCycle Now app to see locations and real-time availability.
Campus area locations include:
- Charter and University
- Memorial Union
- Lake and University
- Union South
- Camp Randall/Breese Terrace
- West Washington/Regent Street