May 2014 graduates are able to purchase $25 Student Summer Memberships.
How to Purchase a RecSports Alumni Membership
1. Purchase a Wisconsin Alumni Association Membership at UW Alumni
2. visit any of the 4 recreational facilities Member Services Offices
3. Bring with you the following items:
A. Photo ID with birthdate
B. Alumni membership card (if it has been received) or copy of your Alumni membership
4. Compete Recreational Sports Alumni membership form
5. Purchase membership via credit card, cash, or check
|Summer 2014 (in person)||5/17/14-8/24/14||
*Memberships other than Summer 2014 will be available for online purchase beginning
Memberships can be purchased at any facility's Member Services office. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Details of Membership
1. This is a trial period with hopes to expand so membership sales are limited to the first
150 people per semester.
2. Anyone who has purchased a WAA membership is eligible to purchase a recreational
3. The Alumni membership gives you access to all 4 recreational facilities.
4. All alumni members will be issued a RecSports ID card. If misplaced, the replacement fee
cost will be $5.00.
5. Memberships are non-transferrable. A RecSports membership may be suspended or
terminated if WAA membership is not kept current.
Included in Your Membership
•Cardiovascular & strength training equipment
•Two recreational swimming pools
•Basketball, volleyball, & futsal courts
•Walking/jogging/running indoor track
Rec Sports ID Card
After purchasing a Spouse/Domestic Partner Membership, you will be issued a Rec Sports ID Card. You will have your photo taken at the time of purchase, which will be your photo identification needed to access facilities. This pass must be presented upon entering the facility and is valid at the SERF, NAT, CRSC and Nielsen Tennis Stadium.
Additional Programs Available
As a faculty/staff member and a Recreational Sports member, you also have access to the following programs. Click on the links for more information, including prices.
-A variety of group exercise classes are available at the SERF and NAT with the purchase of a Group-X membership or day pass. You must be a Rec Sports member in order to attend these classes.
-A nationally certified personal fitness trainer helps you achieve your desired fitness and health results by formulating a customized plan to meet your goals.
-Adult group, private, and semi-private swimming lessons are offered at the SERF and NAT. Classes are taught by Red Cross-certified Water Safety Instructors.