NEW in Fall 2014: Our newly labeled “Affiliate Membership” is open to all UW Affiliates including Faculty/Staff, Emeritus/Retired, UW Hospital, Alumni, and Spouse/Domestic Partners. Members must present a valid UW-Madison ID card (WISCARD) upon entrance.
How to Purchase a Rec Sports Membership
1. Purchase a Wisconsin Alumni Association Membership at UW Alumni
2. Visit any of the 4 recreational facilities Member Services Offices
3. Bring with you the following items:
A. Photo ID with birthdate
B. Alumni membership card (if it has been received) or a copy of your WAA membership receipt
4. Compete Recreational Sports Alumni membership form
5. Purchase membership via credit card, cash, or check
Memberships can be purchased at any facility's Member Services office. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Details of Membership
- The Alumni membership gives you access to all 4 recreational facilities.
- All alumni members will be issued a Rec Sports ID card. If misplaced, the replacement feecost will be $5.00.
- Memberships are non-transferrable. A Rec Sports membership may be suspended or terminated if WAA membership is not kept current.
Rec Sports ID Card
After purchasing a membership, you will be issued a Rec Sports ID Card. You will have your photo taken at the time of purchase, which will be your photo identification needed to access facilities. This pass must be presented upon entering the facility and is valid at the SERF, NAT, CRSC and Nielsen Tennis Stadium.